I can’t think of any career or job I want at this moment.
I feel like saying fuck everything and becoming a history major with a minor in pan-african studies.
List of my current anxieties
- I have a virus that won’t go away
- I am dried out physically
- I am on my period
- I don’t even know if I will be in school next semester (LOL)
- I have a test tomorrow I just found out about
- I have a quiz today I just found out about
- I have a paper I don’t know where to begin
- I ran out of soap
- I missed an oral exam because I misread the email when I had a fever
- I don’t know if I received this scholarship for next semester
- If I get the scholarship. Congrats me! But I probably won’t be here next semester anyway.
- If I don’t get the scholarship I don’t know how I’m paying for school.
- My dad is a complete loser.
- I’ve felt ugly for two weeks.
- I have night sweats like I’m going through menopause.
- I just want to rest and watch reality tv.
I’m pretty much over existing at this point. Can the semester be over I was 0 motivation.
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE POST IN THE WHOLE WORLD I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING FOR YEARS